We are updating some of the policies in place as they relate to COVID and how we manage patients. Please read all of this if you will be visiting our office in the near future.
Please remember that bringing a child to a wellness check up with any symptoms that may be related to COVID , whether you feel they are or not, could be grounds for release from our practice. We are working diligently to keep our team and patients safe and ask for your help in doing so.
Please arrive as close to your scheduled time as possible. We are scheduling every 20 minutes in an attempt to have one child in the office at a time. This means if you arrive early or late, it increases the chance of overlapping with another family. Arriving over 5 minutes late will likely mean we need to reschedule your appointment. Thank you for helping us run on time to keep the number of patients in our office to a minimum.
Please TEXT the office phone number 314-272-4005 from your car when you arrive. We will let you know when it is safe to come to the door.
Other important items:
1. We no longer require only the patient and one parent at visits. But, please limit the number coming with you, if at all possible
2. Everyone 2 and over should wear a mask when entering the building (If someone cannot or will not, we may be able to accommodate you, but only with notice when scheduling)
3. If anyone coming to a well visit has a cold or cough, please reschedule, even if its last minute. Coming in with a cold or cough could be grounds for dismissal unless we have been prepared for it as with sick visits.
4. The temperature of all well child check ups and family coming in will be taken at the door. If you have a temp of 100 or more, you will be asked to leave and reschedule. If you are here for a sick visit, this would not apply.
5. If you or your child are under quarantine, please call and reschedule
Thank you for helping us continue to provide care in the safest manner possible!
We know that some of this adds stress to your lives, as it does ours, and I apologize for the inconvenience it may be causing you.
Share this article on Social Media!